- No more cord mess!
- Stylish and practical, this compact Retractable All Phone USB Charger is a must have for students and workers.
- Material: Alloy and Acrylic
- 3 foot charging cord that retracts into a 2" disc.
- Must pull on both sides to retract cord
- Dual plug phone charging compatibility.
- Dimensions: 2" x 1"
- Profit Pak: 12 Piece Profit Pak with Free Display (9" x 5" x 9") - Actual display may vary from image
There are few things to keep in mind when using this awesome little device.
- Always pull both sides of the cords out together. Pulling just one side will result in a fixable jam in the retractor spring.
- Do not pull cords hard ‚Äì they pull out and retract smoothly and there is no need to use a lot of force to either extract or retract the cords.
- When Pulling the cords out at the same time ‚Äì you will hear and feel several clicks that you can stop at for your desired length. It is not necessary to pull the cords out to the full extension if not needed.
- To retract the cords back into the spring-loaded holder, simply pull both cords out slightly and then allow the retractable spring to gently retract the cords back into the holder.
Should one side of the cord get pulled out in error and you find yourself unable to retract the
- Gently pull each side of the cord out as far they will go.
- Next ‚Äì while holding the shorter side of the cords, GENTLY pull the round spring loaded casing down the cord ‚Äì finding the center.
- Once the housing is centered between the 2 cords, simply pull both cords out and let them retract back fully into the housing.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Final shipping options are a function of size, weight, and where the product ships from in relation to your location. Over 95% of all products ship from the US or Canada. All orders include free shipping within the continental US.
When ordering multiple products, you should expect each product to ship from different warehouses, arriving to you in different packages and at different times. When possible, ChristmasDJ ships products in one package.
Shipping times are slower due to the Covid-19 virus, therefore, you may encounter longer delays in receiving your package(s). For orders outside the United States, shipping prices may be higher and ship times delayed.