Whatever you are in travel or on the way home, you can control your home appliance power-on/off via Smart Life app, which can be freely downloaded from App Store or Google Play. The Smart Plug can work with Amazon Alexa and Google Home Assistant. Use voice commands to Control your home appliances with the smart plug , no hub required. The smart plug can pre-set home devices to turn on/off at the time you want. Never worry about forgetting to switch off the light or appliances. Make your life smarter and more convenient.
- Control your devices from everywhere: control your plug turn on or off with your smart phone no matter where you are. Schedule your plug to turn on or off at specific time. Share the device to your family.
- Schedule automatically: with the time setting function, you can turn on/off your appliance based on specific time; perfect for cooking or lighting at dawn and dusk. Come back home with bright light and your household appliances working. Schedule the air condition to turn on before you arrive. Sync lights and devices to preset times automatically.
- Works with Alexa: compatible with Amazon Echo voice-control devices. Give commands such as "Alexa, turn on the coffeemaker when I woke up" without having to reach for the switch all across the house yourself.
- Easy to use: no hub or subscription required. Plug in the mini smart socket, download the free app. Control your lights and appliances from your smart phone or tablet.
- Mini simple design: do not take up space, much easier than finding each lamp's on/off switch on a cord behind a piece of furniture. A great device for automating a light switch.
- Support 2.4GHz WiFi network.
- Power input: AC 100-240V.
- Max power: 2200W (resistive load).
- Wireless standard 802.11.n/g/h.
- Working temperature: 0 to +50 Degree Celsius.
- APP Support: Android 4.1 and iOS 8.0 or higher.
- Material: ABS.
- Package Weight: One Package Weight - 0.08kgs / 0.18lb.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Final shipping options are a function of size, weight, and where the product ships from in relation to your location. Over 95% of all products ship from the US or Canada. All orders include free shipping within the continental US.
When ordering multiple products, you should expect each product to ship from different warehouses, arriving to you in different packages and at different times. When possible, ChristmasDJ ships products in one package.
Shipping times are slower due to the Covid-19 virus, therefore, you may encounter longer delays in receiving your package(s). For orders outside the United States, shipping prices may be higher and ship times delayed.